MPS represents tenants and landlords in commercial real estate leases involving office, retail, industrial and other properties. We count among our corporate clients Fortune 500 companies, retailers, educational institutions and other users of real estate that we represent on a national and international basis. We are particularly knowledgeable about construction issues in leases and structuring “build-to-suit” and “reverse
build-to-suit” transactions. MPS serves as a strategic partner to these clients by creating tenant leasing programs that identify key client issues and streamline negotiations. Our broad experience helps our local clients to consummate lease transactions quickly and cost effectively.
We also represent Chicago-area landlords owning office and industrial buildings and infill and larger retail centers. When representing landlords, we are sensitive to market demands and lender related issues. Equally important, we are mindful of the fact that the tenants are valued customers of our landlord clients.
- World’s largest consulting firm in office and call center leases in North America
- Health club chain in “reverse build-to-suit” facilities leases in the U.S. and Canada for in-line and stand-alone facilities
- National for-profit education company in the lease and construction of a 180,000 s.f. facility in Lisle, Illinois
- Nutritional supplement manufacturer in the lease of a 600,000 s.f. manufacturing facility in Aurora, Illinois
- College in a long-term ground lease for the construction of a baseball stadium
- National chain of medical product/service provider in multiple retail and medical building locations
- Two newly developed shopping centers in negotiation of leases with national
and local tenants
- Client in interconnected lease transactions involving moving an affiliate to new office space, downsizing headquarter space and expanding and renewing other office space