MPS Law’s expertise with issues created by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is second to none among law firms that defend ADA claims. Our attorneys have unparalleled experience in court and administrative agency venues across the United States defending retailers, other public accommodations, and employers in matters involving disability rights and accessibility under the ADA and similar state and local laws.
Our experience, including in litigation, dates back to 1991 when the ADA first became law, and in the years since we have obtained precedent-setting judicial opinions while defending disability-based discrimination lawsuits. Additionally, our extensive knowledge of the ADA and its state and local counterparts enables us to provide uniquely creative, insightful, and efficient advice and fulfill our role as trusted advisors and counselors to our clients, their managers, architects, and other design professionals.
Our services in this area include:
- Defending ADA lawsuits
- Representation in U. S. Department of Justice investigations and enforcement actions
- Representation in State and Local Administrative Agency investigations and enforcement actions
- General advice and counseling
- Creation and implementation of ADA compliance audit programs
- Development of ADA-compliant operational policies, practices, and procedures
- Creation and presentation of ADA training programs for facilities personnel, property managers, real estate developers, lawyers, and design professionals
- Counseling on Internet and website compliance
- Preparation of training manuals
- Preparation of on-site employee training